The aim of the “New Perspective in Science Education” conference is to promote transnational cooperation and share good practice and in the field of the application of innovation for Science Education.
The conference focuses on the following topics:
- Enhancing students’ motivation
- New Technologies for Science Teaching
- Science Communication
- Science Education and Disabled People
- Science Education Projects and Initiatives
- Science Education Resources and Activities
- Studies on Science Education
- Science Teaching Methods
- Training of Science Teachers
Please note that this is by no means an exhaustive list and other topics will also be considered.