The Future of Education Proceedings, edited by Pixel and published by LibreriaUniversitaria, is a collection of international peer reviewed Conference Proceedings committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethics.
In order to provide readers with Proceedings of highest quality we state the following principles of Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
1) Editorial Board
Pixel, the Chief Editor, coordinates the Editorial Board whose members are recognized experts in the field of innovation in education. The Editorial Board members are the experts involved in the Future of Education Conference Scientific Committee. The full names and affiliations of the members of the Editorial Board/Scientific Committee are provided in the related section of the Conference Web Site. The Editorial Office is based at Pixel, Via Luigi Lanzi 12, I-50134 Firenze, Italy. E-mail: email@example.com. Contacts
2) Authors and Authors responsibilities
Authors are obliged to participate in the papers’ peer review process, responding to the reviewers’ feedback and making the requested corrections, retractions, modifications and/or integrations.
All authors must have significantly contributed to the research work for the paper’s production providing real and authentic data.
Authors must have written original papers and are aware that it is forbidden to republish the same paper.
Authors must provide the list of references and disclose all sources of financial support.
Fees required for manuscript processing and publishing are stated on the Conference Registration page.
3) Peer-review process
Pixel, as the Chief Editor, ensures a fair double peer-review of the submitted papers for publication.
Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual papers from reviewers’ expert in the field.
Papers submitted to the Future of Education Proceedings go through, first of all, an internal review and if they meet the basic requirements, they are sent out for review by experts in the field, who are members of the Future of Education Conference Scientific Committee. The Peer reviewers evaluate and give advice on the papers.
The paper review process is clearly described below.
The reviewers evaluate the submitted papers objectively and present their opinions on the works in the Review Form. Reviewers evaluate papers based on content without regard to ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, religious belief or political philosophy of the authors. A reviewer who feels unqualified to review the research reported in a manuscript notify the Editor and excuses himself from the review process.
The Chief Editor strives to prevent any potential conflict of interests between the author and the reviewers.
Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. If a reviewer finds any substantial similarity or overlap between the submitted manuscript and any other published works, he/she should inform the Chief Editor.
Private information or ideas obtained through reviewing the paper must be kept confidential by the reviewers and not used for personal advantage. Papers received for review must be treated as confidential documents. Without any authorization by the Chief Editor, the information of the submitted paper must not be shown to, or discussed with, others.
4) Publication ethics
The Reviewers must report to the Chief Editor any identified plagiarism, research fabrication, falsification and improper use of humans or animals in research. The Chief Editor strives not to allow any misconduct.
In the event that there is documented misconduct the following sanctions will be applied:
- Immediate rejection of the infringing paper.
- Immediate rejection of every other paper submitted to The Future of Education Proceedings by any of the authors of the infringing paper.
- Prohibition against all of the authors for any new submissions to The Future of Education Proceedings, either individually or in combination with other authors of the infringing manuscript, as well as in combination with any other authors. This prohibition will be imposed for a minimum of three years.
- Prohibition against all of the authors from serving on the Editorial Board (Scientific Committee) of the Future of Education Proceedings. In cases where the violations of the above policies are found to be particularly outrageous, the Chief Editor reserves the right to impose additional sanctions beyond those described above.
Guidelines for retracting articles are the following:
- Retracting article will be considered if there is clear evidence that the findings are unreliable, either as a result of misconduct, honest error, plagiarism, or if the paper reports unethical research.
- The main purpose of retractions is to correct the literature and ensure its integrity.
- Notices of retraction will be promptly published on the online version of the Proceedings available on the Future of Education Conference website and linked to the retracted article, accurately stating the information of the retracted article and the reason(s) for retraction.
- Articles may be retracted by their author(s) or by the Chief Editor (Pixel). The Chief Editor has the final decision about retracting articles. The Chief Editor will retract publications even if all or some of the authors refuse to retract the publication themselves in case of unethical behavior.
Authors who wish to enquire about publication of a correction for their article, or who have serious concern that they believe may warrant retraction, should contact the Chief Editor.
5) Copyright and Access
Copyright and licensing information is clearly described in the Future of Education Conference website at Release for Publication.
The hardcopy of the conference proceedings can be either purchased on line on the publisher’s website or can be consulted for free on Google Scholar and Academia.edu .
The Future of Education Proceedings books are digitally archived on Google Scholar and Academia.edu
7) Ownership and management
The Future of Education Proceedings are managed and edited by Pixel and published by LibreriaUniversitaria
8) Web site
The Future of Education Conference website demonstrates that care has been taken to ensure high ethical and professional standards. It does not contain any misleading information, including any attempt to mimic another journal/publisher’s site.
9) Publishing schedule
The Future of Education Conference Proceedings are published yearly.
10) Name of journal
The proceedings’ name The Future of Education is unique and cannot be easily confused with another journal. This proceedings have ISSN code from CNR.